Refusal to Register Formal Complaint Worcestershire CC

Below is a redacted copy of a letter I received from Worcestershire County Council in response to my letter requesting to register a formal complaint about the deficient safeguarding provided to my vulnerable brother, answers to questions, and an apology.

Where do you go when formal complaints against staff or deficient service provided to vulnerable relatives by a local authority are refused to be recorded, and how often has this happened, and will happen to others?

Worcestershire CC refusal to register formal complaint

JAldred Worcestershire CC Refusal Letter 17-04-2019_Redacted